*NEW* Thrifty Gifty - Money Making for Christmas & Occasions 2010

Options

Comments

• bunbun2
    bunbun2 Posts: 3,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have eventually received an e mail (or 2!) from Toluna. they say they will forward my query to the rewards department who will look into re-issuing the voucher...might get it in time for Christmas:D
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    Brilliant Bunbun. That's good news. :)
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • rufusdog52
    rufusdog52 Posts: 3,972 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, I'm glad you heard something bunbun. keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks elysia for the Quidco heads up. I dont really go on there much as hardly any daily clicks. In fact havent done the clicks for a week or more on any of the sites. I just keep checking Quidco once in a blue moon to see if my More than insurance has done anything. Doubt I will ever see the £50 though.
  • Ddraig
    Ddraig Posts: 595 Forumite
    Options
    Ive requested £10 voucher off Ipsos.And have more than enough points with Toluna.Just waiting for them to clear ,so I can claim £15.

Im Ddraigcoch2 ,has anyone seen me on there? Feel free to come see me.Leave me a message on my profile and I will read your opinions and polls.xx
    SWAGBUCKS Nov 17sbs redeemed; 2 x £5 Amazon
    youngpoll 7.70onepoll £33 toluna 29600 plus 3 redeem. valued opinions 9.25pureprofile 5.95mutual points 1265.Hi epanel 24 pointscrowdology 1.52
  • rufusdog52
    rufusdog52 Posts: 3,972 Forumite
    Options
    I managed to claim another £10 Amazon voucher this morning from VO. Have been concentrating more on the survey sites than the clicking. Still waiting for two payments from click sites, one a cheque for £20 and one a bank payment of £13.
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Is it me, or is anyone else finding surveys drying up........esp onepoll there seem to be going so quick.

Made a little bit tonight from table top sale - very mse as didn't have to pay for the table - would say perk of being on the PTA but I seemed to lived at the school this week.
    DD -sold some of her puzzles and couple gadgets she didn't want, she made £30. Think this def be last one for this year! Can't do the unloading - just dumped everything in the boot and get dad to sort it - haven't told him that bit yet!! xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • elysia2003
    Options
    rufusd!!!2 wrote: »
    Yes, I'm glad you heard something bunbun. keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks elysia for the Quidco heads up. I dont really go on there much as hardly any daily clicks. In fact havent done the clicks for a week or more on any of the sites. I just keep checking Quidco once in a blue moon to see if my More than insurance has done anything. Doubt I will ever see the £50 though.

Go on anyway - you never know you might win and it only takes a second.

Just to update you. I had my More Than insurance pay up this week - I took it out in April, so you may have a while to wait. ;)
  • elysia2003
    Options
    The surveys are getting fewer, but New Vista has just done a deal with another site so you can get more surveys through. Sadly the rate has changed too now. Before you used to get £1 per five minutes, now you get £1 for the first five minutes, and another rate for the rest of the survey. Since signing up though, I haven't have one so I'm not sure whether it was a good thing or not.
  • Ddraig
    Ddraig Posts: 595 Forumite
    Options
    I managed to clear enough points to claim £15 amazon on toluna.Still got nearlt 30,000 points to clear.
    I dont seem to have enough time to do the dailies but wish I did.
    New vista ive not really bothered with and Im 2.50 off claiming with VO but keep getting screened out,ggrr.
    SWAGBUCKS Nov 17sbs redeemed; 2 x £5 Amazon
    youngpoll 7.70onepoll £33 toluna 29600 plus 3 redeem. valued opinions 9.25pureprofile 5.95mutual points 1265.Hi epanel 24 pointscrowdology 1.52
  • scattymam1
    scattymam1 Posts: 1,045 Forumite
    Options
    I'm just sitting doing some surveys and thought I'd pop on here. I'm starting for 2011 with a vengeance. I need to seriously claw back some of our savings that we have been picking into whenever we've needed to, but the money is meant for we ever move house so I need to put it back in there. As well as doing the money neutral thing for birthdays and christmasses.

I would really love to do some mystery shopping but get put off by the interview processes and I get put off by the ones u have to pay out for first and then have to redeem back!!!

Have loads to put on ebay also but think they will have to wait until after new year now.

Any other money making suggestions :-)

Have to set a budget next year for the kids as I feel we have over spent on them. But families presents have been bargains. Some of my boots smellies sets were bought in the sale for 2/3 pounds each and then I've bought cheap but good watches on ebay all through the year - (just got to pick the right times to win the cheap ones) and they've come and they're really nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure