Clearance Bargains = Argos

Options

Comments

• lab-lover
    lab-lover Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cant think of the address but i might be a help if you famillar with Stanley.

Its next to Whitfield and Linsay furniture store, past the police station and it might be Clifford Road, i was there on sunday and there is some good bargains. xx
    Just to win anything would be great!!
  • pww2004
    pww2004 Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    Clifford Rd. Stanley. DH9 0XG

(former homebase, next to tommy armstrong centre and opposite the Central club)
    When cycling, I pay the same road tax as any other zero carbon emission vehicle.
  • pww2004
    pww2004 Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    stanley opening hours are 10-8 monday to saturday, 10-4 Sunday
    When cycling, I pay the same road tax as any other zero carbon emission vehicle.
  • jbrybabe
    Options
    hi, i have heard they have opened a store in stanley county durham but i can't find the address etc can any one please point me in the right direction
    many thanks
    jan
  • sarah1975uk
    Options
    Just done a search on the net and found the address for everyone who needs it ;)

Clearance Bargains
    Clifford Road,
    Stanley
    County Durham

*i really should learn to read other posts in full, before i post lol sorry! PWW2004 had already kindly posted the address a few replies up*
    :T This site is great! Thanks to Martin Lewis & everyone who participates and helps so many people! Without you all, where would we be ??:T

:A The days are long, but the years are short! Cherish every moment, you blink that moment is gone forever :sad: :A
  • nilrs
    nilrs Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Options
    i also visit the corby clearance bargains on a regular basis, the best deal they had recently was wii remotes for £14.99 or wii play with wii remote for £25.00. you really have to go in on the right day otherwise it seems to be the same old stuff.

nilrs
  • markuswalsall
    Options
    i have brought a televison a nice 32inch tele thought great, wounderful can fit in with the jones's for half the price and also a nice dvd player both would have cost me over £1500,00 in actual argos store went home all was fine for three days then tv had mind of its own and the dvd player decided to jam. took them back great customer service then got the replacements and thought great, set these up to discover the same problems. went back on a sunday morning huge queue and the idoit at customer service said fetch another set so by now i have had two televisons from this store and two dvd players and thought i'd be lucky on the third no such luck at all. now they offered me store credit only on that day only ??? y would i wanna buy something from that store again??????? so after heated debates it took me 2 hours to give me a full refund ??? be warned :mad:
  • lmac007
    Options
    does anyone know wher the is an argos clearence centreanywhere in or near glasgow
  • lmac007
    Options
    does anyone know wher the is an argos clearence centre anywhere in or near glasgow
  • N_R
    N_R Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    lmac007 wrote: »
    does anyone know wher the is an argos clearence centre anywhere in or near glasgow

The nearest one to Glasgow is the one in Stanley, County Durham. Depending what your looking for they do sell some stuff on ebay.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure