Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here

Options

Comments

• katies_mum
    katies_mum Posts: 2,346 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks flea72, thats what I kind of thought, but its all a bit misleading.
  • VeLoCiTY
    VeLoCiTY Posts: 268 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    flea72 wrote: »
    having tried to order online, it seems you can only redeem vouchers in £5s - so based on that you would get £30 with £4 credited back to the account

Flea

I have exactly the same, it's a bit of a pain really isnn't it? You would think if they were doing things that way, then they would give you multiples of 5 or 10 insted of 6's iykwim, lol

Has anyone found out if you can use previous clubcard vouchers as part of the swap deal, or does it just start from these current ones as they have it printed on the facing of the voucher?

TIA x
  • katies_mum
    Options
    I`m hoping to use older ones as I have some that run out at the end of this month. But would be interested to know if anyone has used old ones.
  • Loopy_Lobes
    Loopy_Lobes Posts: 575 Forumite
    Options
    katies_mum wrote: »
    I`m hoping to use older ones as I have some that run out at the end of this month. But would be interested to know if anyone has used old ones.

Mine had expiry date August 2009 and converted fine. HTH.
  • katies_mum
    Options
    Thats great, thanks
  • GemmaE
    GemmaE Posts: 502 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all

I know this has probably been asked a million and one times before, but does anyone know how long bonus cc points take to appear on your cc balance? I had £9 worth of cc points on a home delivery on Saturday and my points balance shows £2 ish after the statement came through.

Sorry to be a pain

G
    Boots: £107.xx on AC :j
    Tesco CC: £48.00/ £192 in deals:p
    ipoints: 3659
    lightspeed panels:520
  • bevvy
    bevvy Posts: 451 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    GemmaE wrote: »
    Hi all

I know this has probably been asked a million and one times before, but does anyone know how long bonus cc points take to appear on your cc balance? I had £9 worth of cc points on a home delivery on Saturday and my points balance shows £2 ish after the statement came through.

Sorry to be a pain

G

what type of bonus points was it for the £9? as when I've used a bonus points code online, it will show my points on my receipt I get from the driver and then added to my balance within a couple of days.
  • GemmaE
    GemmaE Posts: 502 Forumite
    Options
    bevvy wrote: »
    what type of bonus points was it for the £9? as when I've used a bonus points code online, it will show my points on my receipt I get from the driver and then added to my balance within a couple of days.

Hi Bevvy, it was a 850 points voucher, it was on the receipt, but not credited yet, I guess I just need to learn some patience!

Thanks for replying

x G
    Boots: £107.xx on AC :j
    Tesco CC: £48.00/ £192 in deals:p
    ipoints: 3659
    lightspeed panels:520
  • bevvy
    bevvy Posts: 451 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    well if it's on your receipt looks like it's ok, usually takes a couple of days to be added to main points balance, same as what happens with instore purchases. If you don't mind me asking, how did you manage to get a 850 points code, I only ever manage to get 25 points, lucky you :T
  • parahandy
    parahandy Posts: 739 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is there a definitive list of which items are included in the double rewards? It mentions gardening furniture on the leaflet that came with the statement, and I'm wondering if this might include sheds... Probably not, but would like to know anyway.
    Everybody dies, but not everyone truly lives
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport