edited 12 September 2013 at 10:55PM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
1.1K replies 734K views

Replies

• gatitagatita Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I got the same Tiger, I wonder what has happened? and what a shame
    When man sacrifices the Love of POWER for the Power of Love, there will be peace on earth.
  • There only closing until 7th october.
    :j:j:j Wooooo Hooooo :j:j:j
  • I have been using this company for about three years. The perumes are brilliant!! I've ordered quite a few different scents and at the moment I'm using the Coco type and my boyfriend the John Paul Gaultier type. They smell exactly the same as the original. My boyfriend can't use aftershave on his skin so we roll a bit under his shirt collar and if the shirt isn't washed for a couple of days the smell is just as good as when it was first put on. I would definately recommend to all.
  • pattycakepattycake Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, I love this company. I am going to get an order off asap to keep my stock up until they re-open. The oils are fantastic and the customer service was really good. It will be a real shame if they are gone for good.
  • AbbieCadabraAbbieCadabra Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    my 1st order has just come (thanks to this thread!).

great service & communication. i got the 3 x 8ml for £12.
    Amarige - spot on.
    Eternity Moment - never smelt it before, smells quite a bit like Ralph Lauren Romance. ok, will see how it changes.
    Sensi - my absolute fave & now flippin discontinued! so was really hoping this would be good - unfortunately, doesn't quite hit the spot...bit too musky/woody. it smells nice, but just 'not' Sensi (oh well, back to ebay i go).
    1.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I made a bumper order on Sunday after posting on this site. They were out of stock of one item and I received an email on Tuesday about this (obviously after the Bank Holiday). I accepted an alternative and have got my oils today.:T

Excellent service and I am pleased with all my purchases. I can thoroughly recommend Perfume Parlour. The size of the vials make them ideal for travel or for having in your handbag for a top-up. Not that you need to top-up very often as the smells last very well.
  • RoseFairyRoseFairy Forumite
    736 Posts
    don't worry. you can walk into any Islamic shop and find a small range of perfumes oils aka Atthar. i bought a lot for only £2 each. same 6ml.
    Islam prohibits alcohol, which is the main content of perfumes and scents here and so aromatic oils are the scents mainly from Arabia.
    though the range is smaller compared to the selection on the website i think they can easily import others.
    just google, perfume oils and a range of alternative suppliers come up.
  • pattycake wrote: »
    I made a bumper order on Sunday after posting on this site. They were out of stock of one item and I received an email on Tuesday about this (obviously after the Bank Holiday). I accepted an alternative and have got my oils today.:T

Excellent service and I am pleased with all my purchases. I can thoroughly recommend Perfume Parlour. The size of the vials make them ideal for travel or for having in your handbag for a top-up. Not that you need to top-up very often as the smells last very well.

i received my order on Saturday but i was wondering if anyone else was having any issues with the roller balls ? they seem to only work occasionally and seem very cheap and nasty

i ordered angel gucci rush clinique happy and an old fav of obsession
    the angel is lovely the rush i cant seem to get hardly any out same for the happy and havent tried the obsession yet but not sure its that authentic

after reading about everyone raving about them on here i have to say i am more than a little disapointed with this purchase
    :j MFi3 wannabee :j
    mortgage owing 04.07 £36,000
    mortgage owing 07.10 £0 !!!!
    1.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that you are disappointed daisy. Yes, I know what you mean about the roller balls. Some are more difficult to roll than than others. It is very easy to pull the stopper completely out and just apply directly from the bottle then pop the thingie back in to stop leakage. I do this with some of the oils but others work just fine.

I have only found one of my oils not to smell like the original and that was Calvin Klein Truth. It is not horrible but not quite right. I have got a good collection of the oils now but my two favourites are Issey Miyake and Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise. I own the actual designer fragrances and the copies are spot-on IMHO. I now keep the real thing for going out and use the oils everyday. At those prices you can easily afford to smell gorgeous at all times:j
  • :o oh well thats that site finished till oct 7th.... anyone got any others we can try???
    credit card bill. £0.00
    overdraft £0.00
    Help from the state £0.00