widescreen TVs for 49p!!!!! [CLOSED]

Replies

• just ordered 1 set looked at t&c and they covered there back so no chance of getting one let alone more than 1 lol. it was funny how u could not specify next day or saturday anyone else get that?
  • astep70ukastep70uk Forumite
    338 Posts
    ✭✭
    excalabyte wrote:
    Ironic :S , Do argos own homebase :S

See here for information - Argos are part of GUS
    http://www.gusplc.com/
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • astep70ukastep70uk Forumite
    338 Posts
    ✭✭
    gandalf72 wrote:
    just ordered 1 set looked at t&c and they covered there back so no chance of getting one let alone more than 1 lol. it was funny how u could not specify next day or saturday anyone else get that?

Yep - I looked for this also, as I thought i'd have more chance of getting it as next day, even tough it's bank holiday
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • rogerramjetrogerramjet Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't just a TV, but a DVD recorder as well...Just like the Argos one :)
    Welcome, rogerramjet.
    You last visited: 01-01-1970 at 01:00 AM
  • Destiny33Destiny33 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Another daftie here but wouldnt it be wonderful?:D

Any lawyers on here just incase they try and take full price whatever it was as i cant afford it and would have to try and cancel.
  • soba wrote:
    How would I do this?? I'm an absolute computer dunce!!

Once clicked on the homebase link and showing the TV details and price, go to file, then print.
  • rchddap1rchddap1 Forumite
    5.9K Posts
    They can't take full price. They are only legally allowed to take the amount that you have agreed to on the website. As their Ts&Cs state they have to have your agreement before they do that.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • PoppycatPoppycat Forumite
    19.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't take full price without your consent but they don't have to honour the price. If they take the money then you could argue loss of a bargain but I doubt it would hold any water with the courts. Still worth a try.
  • nannaCnannaC Forumite
    469 Posts
    ✭✭
    Hi, have ordered as well nice Chrissy present if they arrive. They have taken my money paid debit not credit and printed everything off including pic on telly with price. so fingers crossed.
  • suziquesuzique Forumite
    80 Posts
    Johntea wrote:
    Ordered this time round, worth a go for a temporary loss of a fiver!
    I could not resist ordering one just incase it turns out to be a genuine bargain (I think not ).
    If it fails we will all get our dosh back anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Bacon flavoured toothpaste

Can you help this Forumite track some down?

Join the Forum discussion

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News