widescreen TVs for 49p!!!!! [CLOSED]

Replies

• I don't expect that I will get it, but ordered one anyway. We will see.
    [size=-2] If this post was unhelpful, please tell me.
    If it was helpful, please tell everyone - Press the [highlight]Thanks[/highlight] button!
    [/size]
  • I've tried for two.

Fingers crossed
  • I was going to order one, but seeing as I ordered one on Argos earlier I think I will leave it this time. If they see people have ordered it from both sites it might make them even less likely to honor it. Seems very odd that they both have exactly the same mistakes. I didnt know Homebase was connected to Argos!

God some programmers heads going to roll over this one!!
  • PoppycatPoppycat Forumite
    19.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually need a tele to replace our 8 year old but tbh I would of opted for a LCD but this would save me some money.
  • astep70ukastep70uk Forumite
    338 Posts
    ✭✭
    Excellent, that's one from argos and one from homebase - let's hope they come :-)
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • sarahmoosarahmoo Forumite
    568 Posts
    hey guys don't be greedy in case they don't catch on...just order 1 or 2!

rofl
  • astep70ukastep70uk Forumite
    338 Posts
    ✭✭
    Has anybody else noticed the small star next to the price? this was the same on argos - it usually denotes something but i can't find any smallprint
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • yes i saw the star by the price but also can find nothing it relates to? any ideas.
    my bark is worse than my bite!!!!!!!!
  • SarahsaverSarahsaver Forumite
    8.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah but FOUR TELLIES? Their delivery people are gonna be busy LOL
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • mbaileymbailey Forumite
    858 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Worth a try so ordered one!

Doubt we we get it as this is what the T&C's on homebase site say:

While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides