We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's Thread 3

Options

Comments

• Funny-chick
    Options
    Any1 Know How 2 Unlock Sony Ericsson on Orange K850i...

i got it 4rm Ebay.. bt onli Work On Orange.. I want All networks... wen i tuk it 2 Ma Local they Sed Abut £30.. and they gnna have to take ma 4ne 4 about 1 week!.. :confused:

If any1 Knws The Code Please Do Tell Me..:money:
  • JAYMARSH2005
    JAYMARSH2005 Posts: 2,718 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Any1 Know How 2 Unlock Sony Ericsson on Orange K850i...

i got it 4rm Ebay.. bt onli Work On Orange.. I want All networks... wen i tuk it 2 Ma Local they Sed Abut £30.. and they gnna have to take ma 4ne 4 about 1 week!.. :confused:

If any1 Knws The Code Please Do Tell Me..:money:

You can do it if you have the cable using a server where you buy credits to unlock the phone, I think the credits you need for this phone are about 8 Euros and you dont need to send your phone anywhere.

Site is here

http://www.kulankendi.com/index2.php?pMenuG=15
  • TechTerry
    TechTerry Posts: 303 Forumite
    Options
    Any ideas on how to unlock the Motorola f3 on orange?
  • JAYMARSH2005
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    TechTerry wrote: »
    Any ideas on how to unlock the Motorola f3 on orange?

No free codes but you can do it with server and cable.

5 Euros from this place

http://www.kulankendi.com/index2.php?pMenuG=15
  • nickrod
    Options
    As i have been ripped by two unlocking code sites so far, can anyone give me an unlock code for the above.

Thanks.
    Nick.
  • JAYMARSH2005
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    nickrod wrote: »
    As i have been ripped by two unlocking code sites so far, can anyone give me an unlock code for the above.

Thanks.
    Nick.

This is about unlocking your db2020 phone
    DB2020 phones are k530 k550 k610 k770 k790 k800 k810 and w580 w610 w660 w710 w830 w850 w880 etc. You can find out if your phone is db2020 or not form the secret service menu.
    To enter the secret service menu use this sequence of key strokes at phone standby screen -> * <- <- * <- *
    Where -> is right arrow on keypad and <- is left arrow on keypad and * is the button below 7 and left of 0.
    Then in Enter Service Info and then Software Info and then look out for EROM. If you see db2020 in the EROM name. Then your phone is a DB2020 phone and you can unlock it with this tutorial.
    We will unlock the phone using a patch. The unlock patch will unlock your phone.
    Simox has released a unlock patch generator which will generate one for your phone. Download Simox Unlock patch generator
    Download your phone’s Main firmware from Topse Or Topsony Or From 4shared folder . You can check out Main firmware name and version in the service menu. You can download your phone’s Main Firmware from here.
    After you download the Main Firmware for your phone, Drag and drop the main firmware on simox unlock patch generator. It will now generate a unlock for your phone.
    Apply the generated unlock VKP patch using SeTool 2 lite !! Bingo ! your phone is now unlocked !
    Please follow This tutorial to learn how to apply patch, so that you can make use of the free unlock patch that you get from simox’s progmar ! The unlock patch is just like any other patch. You can follow the tutorial there to apply your unlock patch.
  • barjam_2
    barjam_2 Posts: 1,667 Forumite
    Options
    is there a chip or cable that can be bought to unlock motorola l6 and l7 imode, if so what should i be looking for, :confused:
  • JAYMARSH2005
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    barjam wrote: »
    is there a chip or cable that can be bought to unlock motorola l6 and l7 imode, if so what should i be looking for, :confused:

There is a smart clip that you can buy but they are not cheap (Around £250) I would take it to a shop that has the unlocking equipment to unlock it.
  • bindiboo
    bindiboo Posts: 1,539 Forumite
    Options
    might get hubby to try this on my k800

jay do you know how to unlock
    se k610i and lg 890u

thanks
  • JAYMARSH2005
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bindiboo wrote: »
    might get hubby to try this on my k800

jay do you know how to unlock
    se k610i and lg 890u

thanks

You can unlock the K610i using this software (There is a tutorial with it)

http://rapidshare.com/files/85926001/DB2020.rar

You will need the DCU 60 cable to unlock it with this software,

Dont know of any free way for the LG phone so that may need hardware unlock which most unlocking shops will do for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure