Ideas for card craft beginner

Options

Comments

• Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Options
    100_0808.jpgOk, Been busy cleaning but still managed to put something together for DD's nursery teacher this morning, it's her last day of nursery, full time from September! :(

And here's a little something with a peel off. I think I might try another and colour in the gaps though, It looks a little plain.
    100_0804.jpg
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

• polly1976
    polly1976 Posts: 845 Forumite
    Options
    lovely cards krystaltips love the thankyou card very mordern love the butterfly too :j :T
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Polly
    Thank you to you and everyone else for your kind comments . The dress template came from here they have some fab templates and all free.
    http://www.paperscrapz.screentastic.ca/card%20templates/babydresscard.jpg

love trisha x
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,027 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for all the compliments. Fab cards everyone! I don't have any peel offs yet (still working from a small stash :( ) so won't be able to do the challenge this week but I'm enjoying getting inspiration from everyone elses!
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £2827 | Natwest Credit Card: £3362.96
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Options
    Hi lillian ,

I've sent you a pm trisha x
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • mary43
    mary43 Posts: 5,845 Forumite
    Options
    Lovely cards Krystal:T

Will try and get this weeks challenge sorted but got the builder here at the minute so have to snatch a bit of time here and there.............he's a great talker..................lol
    Mary

I'm creative -you can't expect me to be neat too !
    (Good Enough Member No.48)
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Mary, bet you're busy making your builder tea all day! Tell him to bring his own in a flask cos you need some craft time :rotfl:
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • abusybee
    abusybee Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for all your kind comments. Lillian, savapenny, graftgranny, maggie bob and kristaltips wonderful cards. Thanks for the link craftgranny I will go and have a look now. Those shoes are brilliant.
    :heart2::rotfl: :rotfl: :heart2:I LOVE A BARGIN:heart2: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    TIME TO START SHOPPING FOR NEXT CHRISTMAS
    :dance: I LOVE THE SALES!!!!!:dance:
  • mary43
    mary43 Posts: 5,845 Forumite
    Options
    rainmac - have just made yet another cuppa for him.........got to keep him going..........but oh the mess.............take me all day tomorrow to clear it up...........and thats if I start tonight.................lol
    Plaster dust -yuk..........talk about cough and splutter:eek:
    Mary

I'm creative -you can't expect me to be neat too !
    (Good Enough Member No.48)
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone, my stamped images and watercolour pencils haven't turned up yet:mad: . I really wanted to get started on them as well.
    Craftygranny - more lovely cards. The shoes are fantastic! I love the lace around them.
    MaggieBob - really pretty card.
    krystaltips - great cards, I've got to get cracking and make a few "thank you" cards for my kids teachers. I'm hoping I will find some already made in my card box.
    Mary43 - I had loads of builders in the house last year. It drove me up the wall!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure