New Post Advanced Search

E2save cashback

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
1 reply 1.1K views
rotaterotate Forumite
159 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
I was one of many who purchased an SE t610 frm E2save.When I purchased in Aug 04 the T&Cs stated 50% cashback on submission of bill 3 and final 50% on submission of bill 6.
A subsequent mail from them stated it was bills 6 and 12. I objected to this and they replied that if I had purchased before September the origional T&Cs would apply and they would confirm this.
Despite chasing them a number of times(including the directors) no confirmation has been forthcoming.
Has any one else had this problem and are we still expecting the £90x2 to be paid against bill 3 and 6. Thanks

Replies

• soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    65.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still expecting my rebates after bills 3 and 6, but then I bought in August and I received confirmation in writing that 3 and 6 months was the agreement.

I'll be angry if they try to change it on me.

Soo
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support