Tesco Clubcard - Extra Points Goods

Options
19495969798100»

Comments

• Kazzea
    Kazzea Posts: 1,982 Forumite
    Options
    you don't - at least for the next few months as they are not accepting any new applications due to changes in the FSA (Financial Services Authority) rules
  • jnd
    jnd Posts: 453 Forumite
    Options
    Kazzea, I heard that a while ago but would have thought they would have sorted it by now.

always_saving : When up and running, you get the application forms by calling 0845 104010.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Tesco Healthy Living have sent me a voucher for 150 extra points when I spend £15 on home entertainment, books, mags, CDs, DVDs, games etc. I know at the beginning of the thread some items had extra points going with them. Are these still valid or are there newere and better ones?

CSI box sets 400 points on £23 boxset
    My Family 200 points on £15

Mary
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • beezy
    beezy Posts: 120 Forumite
    Options
    Got word today that they are printing the forms again, will let me know when new forms are out, will pass on info when I hear from Tesco.
  • fluffybunny_2
    Options
    Any current offers for points?

No Birds eye beef in gravy I suppose? LOL
  • stphnstevey
    stphnstevey Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just found this thread and don't want to lose it (if I post, I can search for it under my username)

Keep up the good work!
  • DazzaMc
    DazzaMc Posts: 811 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How come noone posts on this thread any more?
  • katskorner
    katskorner Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    Options
    DazzaMc wrote: »
    How come noone posts on this thread any more?

Because there was a new thread here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=92365

but saying that, Tesco don't seem to do extra point offers in store anymore, except for with clubcard vouchers.
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport