MOT and twins - Start of our new life!

Options
Hi all,

This is a new thread to celebrate the start of the twins and my new life.

We have had a rough ride over the last 3 years or so and things still aren't settled, but I am fed up of being depressed and morose, so I have decided to start this like a diary so that we can keep in touch with everyone who has been so helpful and supportive.

There seems to be good news with houses - the one in St A seems to be coming good, but also this one in HH - the LL wants to remain anonymous and for it all to be dealt with through CAP, he will only be charging me a nominal rent (pm if you'd like to know) and may even take care of the council tax!! CAP have the keys and are taking me to see it this pm after school, so I will let you know later xx
Christians Against Poverty - www.capuk.org

Comments

• Surfbabe
    Surfbabe Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Big Smile - so pleased to hear your news. Have kept up with your previous threads so will keep with this one as well - here's to a new start MOT
  • sallyx
    sallyx Posts: 15,815 Forumite
    Options
    mumoftwins wrote: »
    Hi all,

This is a new thread to celebrate the start of the twins and my new life.

We have had a rough ride over the last 3 years or so and things still aren't settled, but I am fed up of being depressed and morose, so I have decided to start this like a diary so that we can keep in touch with everyone who has been so helpful and supportive.

There seems to be good news with houses - the one in St A seems to be coming good, but also this one in HH - the LL wants to remain anonymous and for it all to be dealt with through CAP, he will only be charging me a nominal rent (pm if you'd like to know) and may even take care of the council tax!! CAP have the keys and are taking me to see it this pm after school, so I will let you know later xx

MOT This house sounds great and LL sounds like an :A . There are still some good people in this world and this could be a great start for you all.
    Keep us posted tonight after you have seen the house and here's to the future and your happiness :beer:
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    yay!! an spanking shiny new thread!!!

that sounds great bout the house is that the 4 bedroom one??
    (sorry lose track sometimes)
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • lorac3
    lorac3 Posts: 248 Forumite
    Options
    Great news. Lets hope that this is the dawn of your new era !
    Fingers crossed for you and lets hope that you have the Midas touch now !
    Pm sent
  • suekjw
    suekjw Posts: 866 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh I'm so pleased for you all! Am going to pm you 'cos I'm nosey! ;)
  • dancingfairy
    dancingfairy Posts: 9,069 Forumite
    Options
    OOOH shiney new positive thread. I like it. I am sooo looking forward to hearing you have a new house. Fingers crossed for you. :T
    Making my money go further with MSE :j
    How much can I save in 2012 challenge
    75/1200 :eek:
  • Penny2myName
    Penny2myName Posts: 1,605 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    All sounds fantastic MoT. Also means if you accept either of the houses that you have mentioned, then you could start settling into your new home by this weekend, great way to start a new month, and put the past 3 yrs behind you.
    19th March 2007 LBM£5,969.63 1st January 2018 £5960.18, 1st January 2019 £11,032.0018th August 2023 £12,435.00, Student Loan £22244.00 From 2009-12Challenges: To learn to stop spending..
  • dancingfairy
    dancingfairy Posts: 9,069 Forumite
    Options
    Jillie1974 you have trouble keeping up? I think we all do after 5 months, thousands of posts, blood sweat and tears. I think even MOT and IT must find it hard to keep up sometimes :rotfl:
    Making my money go further with MSE :j
    How much can I save in 2012 challenge
    75/1200 :eek:
  • Tiglet
    Tiglet Posts: 405 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :j:T:j:T:j:T:j:T:j:T:j:T:j:T:j:T:j
  • cannylass_2
    Options
    So glad it all seems to be coming together AT LAST!!!:D :D:D So pleased for you.

Keep us posted with news on the HH house!!

You may even have 2 to choose from:eek: :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

About time some good luck came your way, all the best.

cl
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most..... ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure