robin7667 Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    GREEDY AND SELFISH

??? ??? ???

I ordered 10 ;D ;D
  • JayUk04
    JayUk04 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah ordering 5 is too greedy, they are more likely to spot the mistake and is unfait on everyone as you are eating away at their stock >:(
    Charles J
  • pingu
    pingu Posts: 1,467 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

??? ??? ???

I ordered 10  ;D ;D

i don't swear otherwise >:(
    Honesty is the best policy doesn't matter which web site
    you are on!

if i had known then what i know now!

a bargain is only a bargain if you really need it!
  • PhilUK_3
    PhilUK_3 Posts: 457 Forumite
    Options
    I just spoke to this guy he told me in the last 1 hour hes had about 400 people calling woolies about these phones and they told me it was a mistake but he cant see why they wont allow them to be sold for that price lol!

If you want to order loads.. i would use as many credit/debit cards as you have. cos 1 card with 20 phones.. i dount you have any chance lol
  • PhilWales_2
    Options
    You can find it in the Xmas Catalogue

For £30?
    They call me Mr Pig!
  • pinkkipper
    Options
    No - details of what you get...

you can also buy links on Ebay for £4.99 - someone has 1967 links available >:( - and before anyone shouts at me ITS NOT ME.

I ordered 1 but I dont expect to get that because the number of orders will come to the attention of the company.

It looks like a genuine misprice as I have now seen it advertised at 2 prices.
    Pinkkipper
  • Smartasss
    Options
    The cashback sites deal with Woolworths - so you can get these phones even cheaper!

(rpoints, bighair and greasypalm give a rebate value 2.5% of the value of shopping at Woolies)
  • papawaigo
    Options
    Great post money_saving_jamie ;D ;D you have got my vote for post of the month.

just ordered a sony(looks a nicer phone to me), remember guys n gals if we all start ordering loads like these no good ebay'ers theres no way they will honour the orders.

Thankyou
    Watch the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves
  • carpy
    carpy Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    just ordered one myself but i cant see them honouring the orders for these phones. see point 3 in terms and conditions.

'Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.' :'(
  • JPS
    JPS Posts: 1,402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Fantastic spot money_saving_jamie! Let's hope we all receive our mobiles! :D
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure