2for1 Zoo entry with Kellogg's

Options

Comments

• phague
    phague Posts: 762 Forumite
    Options
    womble374 wrote: »
    has anyone used these at Drayton Manor yet? I already have a free child's ticket (well a Tesco coupon) and wanted to use 2 of the kellogs to get me, hubby, and the two teenagers in - classed as adults. Tried rining Drayton Manor a week ago and they didn't know what I was on about

Hello Womble - I haven't used my voucher at Drayton Manor yet, but not sure if you are aware that Drayton Manor is listed on the kellogg's website?
    http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/whatson/zoo/ZooFinder-Midlands.aspx
  • womble374
    womble374 Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    hi, yes I had spotted it was on the kellogs website, guess they just hadn't told the staff yet ;)
  • louby-lou-lou
    louby-lou-lou Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I know this is cheeky but i have only just learnt of this offer and wondered if anyone has any spare vouchers could i have them please. I only found out about this when i asked for drayton codes. We want to go for ds birthday soon. We don't buy cereal as my husband is a coeliac and has to have a glutin free diet, most cereals which used to ok now contain barley which he can't have. Thanks.
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • TASHMA
    TASHMA Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    kitiaracat wrote: »
    I know this is cheeky but i have only just learnt of this offer and wondered if anyone has any spare vouchers could i have them please. I only found out about this when i asked for drayton codes. We want to go for ds birthday soon. We don't buy cereal as my husband is a coeliac and has to have a glutin free diet, most cereals which used to ok now contain barley which he can't have. Thanks.

I have a couple of them if you want to e-mail me your address. I will be happy to send them to you!
  • Gambler
    Gambler Posts: 3,213 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kitiaracat wrote: »

You dont have to eat it !
  • Carmina_Piranha_3
    Options
    lol! i would like 2 more if anybody has spares. i could send an SAE.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • pinkcandyflossprincess
    Options
    im going to use mine for drayton manor, dont forget they now have thomas land! (good for the under 5,s as most of the rides arent really suitable for them sadly as i found out last year!x
    ***MSE...My.Special.Escape***
  • helwarren
    helwarren Posts: 311 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    BOGOF on kellogs cornflakes in tesco at the mo
  • keith99_2
    keith99_2 Posts: 1,234 Forumite
    Options
    helwarren wrote: »
    BOGOF on kellogs cornflakes in tesco at the mo

Thats 2 for £1.69, hardly a massive outlay, so why the begging for vouchers?
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    Options
    I know some people are really really tight on here...takes money saving to a sad extreme..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure