2for1 Zoo entry with Kellogg's

Options

Comments

• taff007
    taff007 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Great offer, but make sure you contact the zoo to check the voucher can be used before travelling as T&Cs say the free place is not available on bank holidays or special events.
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    Just to add this onto the 'zoo's are cruel and evil so don't go' topic. There are just 35 Amur Leopards left 'in the wild' and one has been born in a Hampshire Zoo, a female who can also go on to reproduce, as part of a European Conservation Programme:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/bconservationb-precious-leopard-cub-says-hello/2008/02/29/1204226988032.html
  • veruccasalt
    veruccasalt Posts: 1,465 Forumite
    Options
    toadyfrog wrote: »
    But try explaining monkeys doing ladies and gentleman on the bonnet of the car to a 5 year old.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

so what did you say...!!!
    “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” Charles M Schulz
  • russetred
    russetred Posts: 1,334 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I read the terms but I didn't see where it said the free place was JUST for a child.If 2 adults show up does one get in free?
    "Sometimes life sucks....but the alternative is unacceptable."
  • taff007
    taff007 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it says any ticket is free (adult or child) when an adult pays full price
  • stuzhunter
    Options
    Kellogs rice crispies 99p at the moment at Somerfield.
  • Carmina_Piranha_3
    Options
    russetred wrote: »
    I read the terms but I didn't see where it said the free place was JUST for a child.If 2 adults show up does one get in free?

yes, i emailed them to ask and an adult can get in free if another adult is paying :D
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • moneysaves_2
    Options
    We went to chester zoo last saturday.
    I had 3 kellogs vouchers.
    There were 7 of us (6 adults & 1 child). The woman said we could use 2 of them to get an adult in free but had to use the third to get the child in free
  • purplebets
    purplebets Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    I found a packet of cornflakes with voucher on and had one already in house, so went to west midlands safari for family of 4 for £20, had great time and the tickets there mean we can go back again for free.

Two days out for £20 bargain!!!
  • jackomdj
    jackomdj Posts: 3,073 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Great thread, thanks Stuzhunter re the 99p packs. My parents have a local Somerfield so I asked my Dad to get 6 pack's...lots of summer trips out & rice krispy cakes!

Nicky
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport