2for1 Zoo entry with Kellogg's

Options

Comments

• Hopelesswithmoney
    Options
    They had boxes Frosties in Sainsbury's in Rhyl yesterday with the Zoo coupons on. They were on offer at £1 a box.
    Hopeless by name, hopeless by nature.
  • emma_marie
    emma_marie Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    Has anybody used these at Chester Zoo yet? ...any problems?

Me and OH are planning on going tomorrow...can't wait! :j
    Looking for ways to save :dance:
    Since October 2014:
    Consumer Pulse
    ValuedOpinions
    Crowdology
  • Carmina_Piranha_3
    Options
    i suppose you've already been, but yes i can confirm that chester zoo take them without problems.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • moneysaves_2
    Options
    500g Frosties 81p in Tesco
  • emma_marie
    emma_marie Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    Just thought I'd let you all know that I used these vouchers with no problems at Chester Zoo on Saturday. Was a brilliant day out!
    Also, I have seen packs with these vouchers still on in Asda and Iceland in Lincoln. Hope this helps somebody! :cool:
    Looking for ways to save :dance:
    Since October 2014:
    Consumer Pulse
    ValuedOpinions
    Crowdology
  • Elliebabe
    Elliebabe Posts: 352 Forumite
    Options
    Used mine today at paignton zoo - hubby working so still cheaper paying for one of my daughters as an adult and the two others were free.

ideal £24 for the 4 od us!:j
  • louby-lou-lou
    louby-lou-lou Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We had a great day at drayton £23 for 3 of us and £37 for our friends family of 4. It took the the girl on the till quite a while to get her head around it and she kept charging us wrong but we just told her what it should have been and she typed it in. We are still off but it was during their term time so my friend and her toddler got in for a reduced rate of £14 instead of £23 so it made it even cheaper:j Thanks.:T
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • tesco_addict
    Options
    I Used The Token Over The Easter Holiday At Blue Planet Elesmere Port. I Took Child Age 2 She Was Free As Under 3 So It Cost £13.00 For 8 Year Old And Mysel. Take A Packed Lunch If Going On Busy Day As The Cafe Was Slow And Food Expensive.
  • finnis
    finnis Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    Took my two girls to Whipsnade Zoo today. Stopped at Tescos first, bought three boxes of Frosties for 81p each and used one of the coupons today (saving the other two for a family day out in the summer). Saved £13.50 for an outlay of 81p - can't argue with that!

Vouchers can be used until Jan 2009 I believe, but hurry up as the Kelloggs swim promotion has now started so I think the zoo vouchers will become increasingly hard to find.
  • stuzhunter
    stuzhunter Posts: 782 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    We used the vouchers @ Chester Zoo on a bank holiday weekend (on a sunday)..A saving of nearly £14 per ticket..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure