2for1 Zoo entry with Kellogg's

Options

Comments

• Carmina_Piranha_3
    Options
    it was worth asking :rotfl:

i didn't see any boxes with the vouchers on this week, and realised that i would be kicking myself for the rest of the season if i didn't get some more because my little boy is sure to want to go to thomas land more than once.

they'll be on ebay no doubt, or we could use tesco vouchers.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • phague
    phague Posts: 762 Forumite
    Options
    The smaller stores/local shops (like Co-op etc) may have the promotional packets for longer as they wont sell as many as the big stores/supermarkets.
  • lawrie28
    lawrie28 Posts: 2,666 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    tesco warrington (the big 'un) Cornflake BOGOFF earleir today. with vouchers. On an end down by the kids cartons at the back right of the store...............
  • Carmina_Piranha_3
    Options
    i saw them in my tesco again today :T

• louby-lou-lou
    louby-lou-lou Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    has anyone gone yet and used the vouchers?
    How does it work as the zoo is free anyway so will i get a child or adult free to the theme park? I'm just a little confussed as the terms states :The voucher is not valid on bank holidays or for special events or for rides or other attractions:
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • Carmina_Piranha_3
    Options
    i haven't used them yet, no. but drayton only has one price. they used to charge separately for the zoo only, and it your choice whether to pay for rides but now they just do the all-in price.

it's not wristbands or anything, you just hand your receipt for payment over to the security staff on the gates.

• louby-lou-lou
    louby-lou-lou Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    yes i know i went a year ago but as it's not just a zoo and the voucher says to be used at a zoo i didn't know how it would work. It would be a saving of £23 for us bogof on an adult as ds under 4 so free. Hope this works as it is a bit of a waste for us to pay £46 just to watch ds go on rides or for one of us to have him while the other goes on a ride on their own then swap over.
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • hamsterholly
    hamsterholly Posts: 318 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    kitiaracat wrote: »
    has anyone gone yet and used the vouchers?
    How does it work as the zoo is free anyway so will i get a child or adult free to the theme park? I'm just a little confussed as the terms states :The voucher is not valid on bank holidays or for special events or for rides or other attractions:

We went to Drayton Manor last week and used the kellogs voucher without any problems. It cost us £23 for me hubby and our 2 children under 4. Really great day out

Tracey
  • Carmina_Piranha_3
    Options
    i'm going tomorrow and will let you know. it's termtime tomorrow so i will pay the £14 parent and toddler price mentioned on their website and my husband and bigger son will use the bogof. if it worked for hamsterholly i'm sure it will be fine - thanks hamster!

edit - it worked fine and thomas land is fab!

• angh_2
    angh_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    womble374 wrote: »
    has anyone used these at Drayton Manor yet? I already have a free child's ticket (well a Tesco coupon) and wanted to use 2 of the kellogs to get me, hubby, and the two teenagers in - classed as adults. Tried rining Drayton Manor a week ago and they didn't know what I was on about
    kellogs & Drayton

I used 2 kellogs vouchers yesterday, 2 adults + toddler Payed £23 + voucher
    2 teens payed £23 + voucher
    this gets you into theme park which includes zoo, rides are included in price
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure