We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

my search funds

Options

Comments

• superhans
    Options
    If you go to bobs free stuff forum, you will find all the information you require about my search funds, it is on page 2 of the "making money on the net and off" thread, basically you download the search engine as your home page, every time you do a search using it they split the revenue from the sponsored links 50/50, I have only been with them a week but have made almost £3.00 (up to 3p per search so far for a few seconds work) for nothing more than doing searches (you could easily do 30 searches a day without any trouble), be warned though it is a bit slower than google (mine seems to be getting faster the more I use it?) but you are getting paid for it, so I can live with this, you only get credited with a search if you go through the my search funds search engine, so just click homepage between searches, you also have a account set up so you can check how well you are doing regularly, they even give you commission on anyone else you sign up to my search funds by giving you 10% of their searches so there is a lot of scope for big money making for little or no work. I did put a link in yesterday to the site but I think it has been removed, so just go to bobs free stuff forum where you will find loads of links to it, I have just found a thread in this forum it is under referrers board, my search funds.:rotfl:
  • D4WNO
    D4WNO Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    www.mysearchfunds.com just sign up there instead of hunting around for a link :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Silly question but how do you find out how much you have earned from it? I signed up and have done searches through the search tool bar but when I log into the site all it get is "account administration" as the title and nothing else.
  • freddyfredfred
    Options
    It's a slightly poorly designed site and I get that sometimes - I just try closing my browser then signing in again. Or you could try going to https://www.mysearchfunds.com/orgloginmenu.asp and see if that works.
  • stressers
    Options
    Could users of mysearchfunds give me their opinions about it? Is it for everyone? Will my personal details be safe? How do you use it?
  • save-a-lot
    save-a-lot Posts: 2,809 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
  • misskool
    misskool Posts: 12,832 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've merged all the recent information on my search funds to keep it all together. No referrals on this thread please, just information to help others out.

I'm a Board Guide for this board and volunteer to help the board run smoothly. I can move & change posts there but can't read every post, so if you see an abusive or illegal post please report it HERE (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse).
  • suffolkgirl_2
    Options
    Apologies if this site has already been mentioned, but "my search funds" is good, you add it to your search bar and get paid for every search you do about 2-3p, it doesnt sound much but it soon adds up, and there doesnt seem to be any limit to the amount of searches you can do.

I havent put a link on for it, as when i did that last time i rather pompously got accused of being a spammer.
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    You can always add your referral in referral forum in that particular thread

mysearchfunds (multipage.gif1 2 3 ... Last Page)
  • L0NDONER
    L0NDONER Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    I have just signed up for this, placed my search funds into Firefox 3 search bar

set my search funds as default, typed in the bar a search query, but the results show as Google search. but if i login to my search funds it does show that Ive used my search funds to do the search.

Are they using there own algorithm, or are they leapfrogging on Google. and I am still getting paid to search Google?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure