my search funds

Options
how is every one doing on this?

I have 89p from 31 searches. I dont know if my friends are getting the emails? Are your friends signing up are you earning from them? Feedback please. ;)
:footie:

Comments

• red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    Options
    it seemed to be going quite so i started a new one on here whats wrong with having one on here and one on there? People might look here and not on there.:confused:
  • yorksguy11
    Options
    Im a bit of a novice so please bear with me.
    On this site my search funds , do you get the money when you type in a search question or when you click on the sites it brings up
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    Options
    on the search i believe.
  • thriftymoo
    thriftymoo Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    Options
    what is this?
    Aug £10 a day £0/£1000
  • martyn4764
    Options
    what is this?

Hi

Take a look at the main thread here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=638645
  • emeraldbugle
    emeraldbugle Posts: 1,063 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    57p from 21 searches. Better than nothing.
  • hopeless_case_2
    Options
    well i thought it was very very little money for lots of time if you make your lunch every day instead of buying it or walk somewhere instead of taking the car you would save more than that. Just my opinion.
    Make £11,000 in 2011 / ebay £600
  • D4WNO
    D4WNO Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It takes 1/2 a second to type a word?? It's just cash that builds up through the regular searches that you do each day anyways so it's no extra effort
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    well i thought it was very very little money for lots of time

No, you use the search when you would normally do a search via google or whatever your favourite seach engine is. If you do this it is just the same as using google but you get paid for it.

Also you can do this.

Say you want to visit one of your favourite sites, say argos, which you have bookmarked. Instead of clicking on the bookmark to get to the argos site you type "argos" into the search box. Argos comes up top of the results and you click on it you get to the argos site.

All you have done is type argos into the search box. You then clicked the link to get to the argos site, but you would have had to click your bookmark to get to it, so one click cancels out the other. The only "extra work" you have done is type "argos" into the search box and clicked the search button, or in my case pressed the Enter key.
  • hopeless_case_2
    Options
    well i must be doing it wrong as iwent to some other site to click on a search and ended up searcing for things of no interest to me.How do i start your way then?
    Make £11,000 in 2011 / ebay £600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport