We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Club Lloyds waiver
Anyone having issues with the Club Lloyds fee waver?
I pay in £2000 every month and usually have the fee taken and waived at the same time.
Today they have taken the fee, but the waiver reinstating it isn't there.
Comments
-
Same. Good spot.
0 -
This is a very regular occurrence and usually when this happens the refund of the £5 fee happens a few hours later. Nothing to worry about.
3 -
I was just on the app and noticed exactly the same, since well over £20,000 went through the account in the past month, due to regular saver maturities, I knew I couldn't possibly have failed the pay-in requirement, so am relieved to read this is quite normal and it should be there shortly. Thanks.
Edited to add: Now updated with the waiver, having checked this morning. Thanks all for the info
1 -
As above. I find it is rarely done in a single transaction.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1 -
Mine has gone out and then been waived, but the challenges aren't loading on the app (which usually show whether the transactions/fee waiver challenge has been met each month).
1 -
Fee waived/refunded as normal here now too
0 -
The waiver is always later than the fee. It must just be coincidence you happened to log in between the fee and the waiver being actioned
I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?3 -
Mine went through yesterday as expected
1 -
Same here. I wish they'd sort out their Challenges and Offers for good, it's such a mess.
1 -
Thanks for all your comments. All resolved now.
I got up this morning, and the waiver was there. It isn't an account that I use a great deal, but I've always seen both lines on the account at the same time.
It was a surprise to see that they both didn't occur within the same banking day.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



