We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

How do I choose a new mattress?

2»

Comments

  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 51,402 Ambassador
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Academoney Grad Name Dropper

    I bought from John Lewis. Plenty of opportunity to try out the beds and knowledgeable staff.

    I'm a Forum Ambassador on the housing, mortgages & student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • strawb_shortcake
    strawb_shortcake Posts: 3,850 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    I always liked the Premier inn mattresses, but I'm pretty sure last time we stayed in one they'd either changed the brand or model but they were selling them online at one point - not sure if they still do.

    If I was going to throw more money at a mattresses I'd go for a Mattermoll, they use them on cruise ships and I had some fantastic nights sleep whilst on a cruise.

    Make £2023 in 2023 (#36) £3479.30/£2023

    Make £2024 in 2024...
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.