We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Civil Enforcement PCN at medical centre
Comments
-
Yes that'll do.
You only need your own photos by next month (POPLA stage).
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD3 -
I just found those pictures on internet but as advised it would be good to get your own pictures as there may have been changes since they were first posted. It was difficult to see from the photos I found which reception desk you would see when you came in but something right next to the desk might well have been obscured by people queueing.
2026 Decluttering and redistribution 972/1526 Major job list 230/500 Total 1202/2026 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅(🏅)
2026 Tuesday weight loss 0
2026 1p Challenge 283/365
2026 NSD Feb 10/28 Mar 7/31 April 8/30 May 6/31June 7/30 July 6/31 Aug 9/31Sep 14/30 Oct 1/314 -
Thank you so much. Yes, I am going to pop around after work. Hopefully get there before they shut. Will I be allowed to take pictures inside? I am also concerned about the parking do I park far away and walk it or park and then use the machine to enter my reg??
0 -
Thank you shall I add
Thank you so much.
Sorry shall I add about the sign in the car park. That it is not good enough because the first thing it mentions is "GP Visitors park in numbered spaces only". So automatically you think you are fine as long as you park in the numbered spaces?
I really appreciate your help!
0 -
Yes you can add that but you'll still get a rejection.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1 -
I guess you can take pictures surreptitiously as long as you do not include people. If challenged you can just say you have come to check out whether what parking company are saying is true.
2026 Decluttering and redistribution 972/1526 Major job list 230/500 Total 1202/2026 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅(🏅)
2026 Tuesday weight loss 0
2026 1p Challenge 283/365
2026 NSD Feb 10/28 Mar 7/31 April 8/30 May 6/31June 7/30 July 6/31 Aug 9/31Sep 14/30 Oct 1/311 -
As above - if anyone from the Surgery does query tell them politely but in no uncertain terms that the parking company is threatening to take you to court for attending an appointment at their premises and you need evidence to defend yourself.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
