We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Is there a dashcam/tracker I can fit myself?
Comments
-
Wish I hadn't mentioned the AirTag now, I should have said "generic Bluetooth tracker without a beep".
0 -
Does the van not have a remote phone app?
Life in the slow lane0 -
Any good for you ? look on amazon free to use gps tracker
https://www.amazon.co.uk/GPS-Tracker-Subscription-Coverage-Tracking-Black/dp/B0FNCX4JM5/ref=asc_df_B0FNCX4JM5?mcid=a18b25e8207a30afb32f22a03ed33c76&tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=741555998529&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16477703005548488468&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9189283&hvtargid=pla-2450795725099&hvocijid=16477703005548488468-B0FNCX4JM5-&hvexpln=0&gad_source=1&th=1
0 -
Life in the slow lane1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
