We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Is it worth me switching to an EV?
Comments
-
The newest leaf (gen 3) is now CCS and also has a liquid cooling battery system. I had sit in one a couple of days ago and highly impressed.
1 -
If I just needed a BEV to use as a do almost everything tool, get me from A-B with the odd longer journey I'd look no further than the Suzuki e-Vitara I saw yesterday. Brand new, for £22,000.
However if I wanted a car without the perceived negatives of an EV, the Swift hybrid next to it at £16k made far more sense. £6k buys a lot of fuel and it will be good for ten years of the available warranty. After ten years it will still be worth a good percentage of the £16k.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards