We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Shrunken band merchandise

hello

I purchased a tour t shirt for £50 in June and after washing it as stated on the label it has shrunk over two sizes making it unwearable.

I have contacted the official band’s merchandise store online who say they can’t deal with the issue as it was bought in person from the touring merchandise company and referred me to their contact details

I have sent three emails to them since then and they are not responding. I can’t seem to get an answer anywhere and it’s beyond frustrating.

I have tried Citizens Advice but they are constantly busy and don’t accept my call.

Any advice would be welcomed

«13

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.