We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Lloyds Banking Group new app layouts

13»

Comments

  • Barkin
    Barkin Posts: 1,014
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Yup. If you tap on one that you've activated yourself it shows the activation date.

    Others it gives a notice that it's a pre-activated one.

  • redux
    redux Posts: 23,154
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Last night for the first time the cashback button worked in the Lloyds app, and the number of offers displayed is same as in Halifax (discover 70, activated 14).

  • friolento
    friolento Posts: 4,347
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Updates to the Rewards section in the Lloyds app are happening all the while. It’s still really messy though.


    I can now see a Rewards interstitial on the home page, as well as under the Everyday tab. The cashback offers list takes ages to load, and the Challenges won’t load at all - “there has been an error”. You don’t say 🤣🤣🤣

    The cashback numbers don’t quite add up - seems I have 32 total, of which 2 are activated and 27 are ready to activate. I wonder what the 3 missing ones are.

    IMG_2717.png


    Halifax and BoS have more cashback offers than Lloyds, but no mention of Challenges. They both say I have 46 offers, 3 activated, and 41 ready to activate. 2 are missing here - I wonder what they might be.


    Oh, and I have only activated 1 offer myself, and only in the Halifax app, but it shows as activated in all three apps. So these offers are somehow available across all 3 logins.

    This is from the Halifax app. Looks the same in BoS.

    IMG_2716.png
  • TheWoodler
    TheWoodler Posts: 244
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite

    I can confirm that the cashback offers not only activate across the brands, but work across them, even when originally activated by a different brand in LBG.

    While my activated cashback offers in Lloyd’s had disappeared from the app screen (when I enquired in in-app chat they told me it was a known issue and would reappear soon, for me this morning, so they did fulfil what they said they’d do) the same offers were still activated in BoS and Halifax.

    I used my newly-minted BoS card for a cashback offer previously activated in Lloyd’s and it tracked correctly. So I killed two birds with one stone by activating my BoS card with in-person spend and taking advantage of the offer while it was still valid - as I did wonder whether the glitch in the display of the offer at Lloyd’s might be symptomatic of a wider issue and might not track on the Lloyd’s card.

  • Hi all, I hope you are well.

    I can now see the £2,026 Payday Boost in the Lloyds app under Apply, but when I tap it there is no confirmation that I’ve entered.

    Instead, it just takes me back to my Rewards/account page, almost as if the link is broken.

    Has anyone else had the same issue? I’m not sure whether this means the entry has actually gone through in the background, or whether it is still a technical problem with the Rewards section.

    I’ve already had the qualifying salary payment paid into my Lloyds current account, so I’m mainly trying to confirm whether I’m actually opted in.

  • friolento
    friolento Posts: 4,347
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 6 October at 11:50AM

    I can't log in tight now because they are "having a few technical problems" but I am sure I was able to activate it (in Halifax app, not in Lloyds), and didn't get a confirmation message. It now shows under "activated offers" (or whatever that tab is called) in both, Halifax and Lloyds. My BoS cashback rewards still won't work.

    If you can still see the Payday Boost under available offers / challenges, click on it to see whether it's got an activated date. If not, you need to contact Lloyds (good luck with that!)

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.