We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Lloyds Banking Group new app layouts
The Bank of Scotland and Lloyds apps have been updated and it organises your accounts on the main page into categories. I quite like this. It feels more organised.
Comments
-
Just brings into line with the Halifax and Lloyds apps.
0 -
My Lloyds one just updated today as well too. The Lloyds one especially looks less cluttered.
0 -
Personally, I had my Summary screen customised so as to show the cards I actually use first. Now they're at the bottom 🤷
Not gonna throw my toys out the pram though as I can scroll to said accounts/cards quicker than I can tap out this post 😂
1 -
There is still a customise function - haven't checked out exactly what it does though.
edit …. Just moves the accounts within the headings - same as Santander, PITA !
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1 -
can you see cashback offers and challenges ? As I can’t
0 -
Sometimes but not always below all the accounts, Rewards
Or look for bottom right of four boxes down at the bottom on the Everyday tab
Even then, there are several buttons that don't work. but below about 3 Top Offers is a link to Explore more discounts, which opens a browser page. Then there are half a dozen on a horizontally scrolled continuous loop, and below that a column of about two dozen in several categories. Click on one, and it links out to vendor website. Where the rest of the 71 or so are, I still can't find
Or try in the Halifax app, which they haven't pratted about with quite as much yet.
It used to be that some you would activate in the app, and just use a card in the shop, and it tracked. I'm hoping for the 8% cashback at Sainsbury's to come round again
3 -
Still a no, for me, in the Lloyds app, however, atm I can still scroll through and activate via Halifax app, but they really need to fix that.
2 -
ok, good to know it's not just me. Works ok on the Lloyds online banking, but nowhere to be found on the app!
2 -
Challenges works for me, but not cashback offers.
However...I was told by in-app chat today that it's a known issue and a fix is expected next week, and I was given a link within the chat that takes me to a page headed 'Offers' where I can see all of those available to me and activate them.
3 -
I have cashback buttons in the Lloyds app but they don't work so use the Hfx app or web access. Rewards has moved from the middle of "Everyday" to the bottom of "Summary"
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



