We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Lloyds Banking Group new app layouts

2

Comments

  • redux
    redux Posts: 23,154
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Rewards is in both places (bottom of both, as per my more boring post above)

    Separate point, which I've mentioned before. They are still messing about with how credit card balance transfer offers show. At the moment it's back to lining up Halifax in Halifax and Lloyds in Lloyds app, whichever card you're actually trying to select. It was like this before, but had improved. And the offers are slightly different this month.

  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 36,530
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Rewards is in both places (bottom of both, as per my more boring post above)

    Rewards only in Summary in my Lloyds app. Cashback Extras / Everyday Offers in both sections with Hfx & BOS.

    Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.

    Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.

    Jean Cocteau 1889-1963

  • ThePirates
    ThePirates Posts: 497
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite

    What a load of rubbish:

    • don't need the extra headings
    • I want my credit card at the top not my unused current account with 1p in it

    Huge step backwards.

  • friolento
    friolento Posts: 4,347
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Absolutely no sign of cashback / rewards / challenges in my Lloyds app.

    At the bottom of the Summary page, they ask me for my Feedback on the new look Summary page. When I click on it, it says "Sorry, this survey is not currently active".

    I can see cashback offers in Halifax and BoS apps, but no Challenges. Thanks to whoever mentioned that the Lloyds cashback and Challenges show in online - I can see some there, but no expired Challenges even though I had enrolled in July. I was able to enrol in the £2026 challenge in Lloyds online.

    It's such a mess. Do I have any confidence that they are actually running these offers / challenges? No, nada, zero, none.

  • redux
    redux Posts: 23,154
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 7 August at 6:39PM

    Halifax app just updated, now has the account list divided in categories, Cashback Extras on Everyday tab, but at least the whole list seems to be shown, which Lloyds still doesn't have

    And it's still got the credit card balance transfers issue - can only apply in same brand.

    Edit, correction a few minutes later: now that does go to selected brand, so maybe it's not the app itself causing this.

    In terms of unifying these, they seem to be going sideways rather than forwards.

  • Barkin
    Barkin Posts: 1,014
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 10 August at 12:52PM

    All working as it should for me now, as of some time yesterday.

    No app update this end, so it looks like the issue was backend/server side, rather than the (Android in my case) app itself.

  • Barkin
    Barkin Posts: 1,014
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Halifax app just updated, now has the account list divided in categories

    It must be a long time since your app updated.

    My Halifax app has been like that for ages...

  • abxbsk
    abxbsk Posts: 51
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    I've just moved across from the Halifax app. I'm assuming there isn't anyway to turn off the dark mode on the app? My phone settings are set to dark mode and it says that is uses that as the default. Its a shame you can't change it.

  • friolento
    friolento Posts: 4,347
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 10 August at 2:04PM

    I can see cashback offers but still have a messages "We can't display your challenges right now. Try again later"

    They also claim I have activated the Columbia Sports offer, which I have definitely not done. This doesn't create any commitment for me but it's a very sloppy IT implementation which allows such things to happen.

    I don't think I will ever use Lloyds as my main account as I have no confidence in their IT folk, and I am appalled that Lloyds Management allow this sort of mess and the confusion related to the sunsetting of Halifax to continue.

  • redux
    redux Posts: 23,154
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    There have always been several offers pre-activated without any customer selection. I'd never even heard of some of the firms

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.