We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Kent Reliance - is this ethical?
Comments
-
I think you are right. My account was supposed to be transferred 4th July but this got delayed with no update. I assumed the same, that my complaint and others had caused this. Seem to be complaints on TrustPilot about it.
0 -
Well my accounts have moved over. Except only one of them has, despite its T&Cs saying "This account can be opened and operated online** or in branch." KR seem to mthink it is a branch or postal account.
I was willing to let the lack of topups go by I did not want a long term fix without online visibility and am inclined to complain.
Edit. I have called up, and apparently accounts are being done piecemeal per user. It's a shambles.
3
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards