We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Smart Parking Overstay Help :)
Comments
-
@torturerforfun Thanks, let me edit the appeal doc. Will comment again once done.
3 -
4
-
An observation - typo:-
"4.The explanatory notes to POFA [Appendix 2] explain that, pre-POFA:
a. “any parking contract will be between between the driver of a vehicle and the parking provider
5 -
I see you spotted my deliberate mistake!
Just kidding, thanks for taking the time to read through it and give me this feedback! @torturerforfun you may wish to fix this when you're adding the PCN number at the top of the document.
4 -
@cooldude255220 do i go back on to the smart parking website and go through the appeal part again?
0 -
🙌🙌 9 characters
2 -
@torturerforfun You've already appealed to them haven't you? You can't appeal to the operator again.
The response to that appeal that you've posted looks like it it tells you how to appeal to the IAS.
3 -
Ah, yes sorry! I'll do that now :) Thank you so much for your help.
2 -
Hi,
I have completed the appeal via the IAS as instructed and the operator has responded, they’ve sent a generic pic off the signage which I’m guessing you knew they would do. What’s the next steps please?
I’m adding pics of the response etc 👍
0 -
@torturerforfun Unless there's anything earth-shattering in there, I'd keep it simple. Something like.
The Operator's response has failed to rebut any of the matters within my appeal.
In fact, they have conceded that that PCN was "NON POFA". As a matter of law I cannot be held liable as keeper. The PCN is issued to me as the keeper. This appeal must therefore be allowed.
4
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards




