We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Static caravan purchase - keeping costs down

1235»

Comments

  • WindfallWendy
    WindfallWendy Posts: 268
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 13 August at 11:29AM

    Haha!! Yes .. so Husband is in charge of the charging situation and has left a set at the van. And I have bought a small toolkit too 😂

    I went for the crockery purchase because I can't be without a pasta bowl and the cereal bowls are so tiny in the standard inventory. And to be honest, it feels like I'm eating school dinners off the inventory plain whiteness. I've gone for the green/blue of the Minerals collection in Dunelm. And while I was there I bought cutlery too. And a bread knife 🫣

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.