We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Cheaper Radio Times Subscription
Comments
-
Thanks for this thread, which I only just found for the first time. My mother has a subscription, and like the others somewhere in its history it's worked its way up to full price. It's hard to see when as the DD payee name changes
I had a rather inconclusive chat with the phone support yesterday. They notify changes by email, but there is no email on this account, and when I asked three times if they can tell me they sent a letter instead I didn't get an answer.
I'm talking to my mum about what to do. It might be good timing to cancel, as the last DD was 2nd Sept,.and this week's issue hasn't arrived yet.
For people who buy 6 months by debit or credit card from the other platforms, what happens towards the end, do they contact with the same offer again, or does the price head upwards?
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards