We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
East Midland Airport PCN VCS
Comments
-
any reply should also their in the company names for excell and vcs, as well as a reminder that as principal they are jointly and severally liable for the actions of their agents to demolish the nonsense and hiding behind the phrase third party parking company
From the Plain Language Commission:
"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"3 -
Good afternoon,
Thank you for your email.
While I acknowledge your comments, I can advise that the airport itself does not operate the petrol station adjacent to the site where this incident occurred. VCS carry out enforcement on behalf of the petrol station operator.
Unfortunately we are unable to assist further with the matter, and would only be able to reiterate the advice provided in my previous correspondence.Kind regards,
Edward
0 -
Right so you know who to complain to now.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
So having read a few stories about BP refusing to help ( A lady with MS having a medical emergency) I don't see my appeal to them being fruitful, especially given that i did stop albeit briefly on double red lines. So I guess I will await their reply from my wrongly worded appeal and see what they say. Do I have any right of appeal that the £60 early payment date had passed before I recieved the PCN or is that just my word against theirs?
0 -
I can advise that the airport itself does not operate the petrol station adjacent to the site where this incident occurred. VCS carry out enforcement on behalf of the petrol station operator.
Sounds like an admission that the contract is on airport land, but the car stopped on somebody else's land. Keep that email safe.
There is no right of appeal, and ignore the mug's discount period because you won't be paying.
Some up to date signage photos in the next few months would be handy to have.2 -
Ok I think i am next there in June, Thankyou.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
