We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

I'm scared about what will happen and what I should do?

124»

Comments

  • pustit
    pustit Posts: 282 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper

    This is MSE. Money Saving Experts. SAVE YOUR MONEY !!!!!

    Just follow the advice from the experts on here

  • SSmith99
    SSmith99 Posts: 30 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper

    What exactly am I supposed to be doing apart from emailing dcbl to update my details? People are saying don't do anything or contact them and nothing will happen, but the first advice I read on the newbie post is to not ignore it.

    When you say to come back if I receive a claim form. What is a claim form? Is the letter I received not a claim form? What will be the difference between the letter I received asking me to pay and the claim form? Why won't the charges increase if I don't pay now?

  • ChirpyChicken
    ChirpyChicken Posts: 3,616 Forumite
    1,000 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic

    Feel free to pay DCBL

    Payment page is here https://dcbltd.com/make-a-payment-online/

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.