We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Brand New Dacia Spring
Comments
-
I still don't think that I'm ready for an EV yet - will I ever be ?
I am waiting until I have no option if I want to buy a new car - I am still concerned about the infrastructure and (lack of) assistance available to disabled drivers in charging etc
If I was half as smart as I think I am - I'd be twice as smart as I REALLY am.0 -
That's not what you said here:
And this remains available to purchase:
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
