We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.La Dolce Vita 2026
Comments
-
Me too, lovely room. Love the armchair and the tiles in the fireplace are so pretty.
I really want to finish my lounge but ideally I need to tackle some outside jobs before the weather breaks. So today it's back to sorting the garage. The garden needs some TLC. The perennials I planted seem to be taking ok. Family gathering tomorrow so I won't get anything done so I had better crack on……..2 -
Thank you @annieb64 and @helensbiggestfan 😁 The tiles were another eBay find - we had to drive a long way to pick them up, but the price (£38) more than made up for it!
Glad your perennials are taking ok now that the weather has cooled a little, Helen. There will be plenty of cold/wet days to finish your living room, so it's best to crack on outside while the weather allows. Have a lovely day with your family!
2 -
We're due a day of rain here tomorrow, so I've been trying to get ahead of the curve by starting to plant the spring bulbs (alliums today).
Between that and awaiting some tile samples for the next fireplace we're reinstating, I managed to squeeze in a nice long walk along the seafront with the granddog 🐕🐾 Life is so much better when you can walk the dog without needing to jump in the car!
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards