We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
2026 - consolidation and calm
Comments
-
Funny you should say that Pip, I usually only have hay fever between February and May but it's been on and off for the last 6 or 7 months, even today and yesterday - coughing, sneezing, headaches.
Debts 04/01/25 01/09/26
Natwest X2 £14,122.71 -
Barclaycard - £9,977
Lloyds CC £6,112.60 £3,595
1st Direct CC £176.03 £31.47
CC total £20,411.34 £13,603.47
OD £1100 £0
Car loan £4,000 £2,600
1st Direct Loan £10,684.44 £4,550
Total £36,195.78 £20,753.47
EF £2,550
HF £1001 -
PAD (Payment a Day)
Today's PAD - £2
Jan - £172
Feb - £203
Mar - £143
Apr - £67
May - £108
Jun - £188
Jul - £78
Aug - £142
Sep - £175
Car balance Sept 25 - £11,031 - now £6,750
"Good financial planning is about not spending money on things that add no value to your life in order to have more money for the things that do". Eoin McGee0 -
I’ve been taking extra antihistamines and I thought so too - but can’t figure out what it was. Then my lymph nodes all swelled up and that’s why I fell down on the virus side rather than hayfever but I’ve just woken with more hayfever symptoms today so think it was both. What could it be now?!
DFW info LBM: March 26
Total 03/26 69,481
"You put one foot in front of the other and one day you look back and see that you have climbed a mountain" Ready for the climb.💪
1 -
Glad you are feeling better, mine's similar.
It's definitely not hayfever, though I did take some antihistamines. Everything's probably all out of sync because of the long dry summer.
"Good financial planning is about not spending money on things that add no value to your life in order to have more money for the things that do". Eoin McGee0 -
It's weird isn't it. Mine's coming out more like a cold now. I don't have the massively fuggy head I had yesterday thankfully.
"Good financial planning is about not spending money on things that add no value to your life in order to have more money for the things that do". Eoin McGee0 -
yes I’m over it now and it was definitely a thing. Just an odd thing. It seems like everyone has it to varying degrees at work. I’m now over it but still having hayfevery stuff too so I think it was an annoying combo of both. Having looked stuff up there is a higher level mould spores in and outdoors now due to the damp and mild weather and those symptoms apparently mimic hayfever. 👌
DFW info LBM: March 26
Total 03/26 69,481
"You put one foot in front of the other and one day you look back and see that you have climbed a mountain" Ready for the climb.💪
0 -
Went back to work yesterday after 2 weeks leave and so many people coughing and spluttering.
Life is an adventure, never stop exploring.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
