We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucks 2025

1…138139140141142144»

Comments

  • IlikeBTS
    IlikeBTS Posts: 111 Forumite
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper

    Everyone remember to collect your bonus today. I got just under 200 points, which is about average lately. A few years ago I used to regularly get over 800 most months. sigh

  • IlikeBTS
    IlikeBTS Posts: 111 Forumite
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper

    Did you manage to get your gift card? I don't really like the new system. They added two robot checks for me, and for some reason it was showing the old screen, from years ago when they didn't have instant redeem rewards. They still sent me the code though and I was able to redeem it with a little bit more steps to go through than before.

  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    I did in the end. It turns out that the Rewardlink site simply won't work unless you enable all cookies, but is so badly written that it doesn't bother to tell you that you need to enable cookies. In the end I tried the link in Chrome, which is my "sacrificial" browser which I use for anything that insists on cookies (like Swagbucks) and clear down everything totally at the end of each session - and lo and behold, it worked. So cookies were the problem. This is happening more and more often, and web site designers really should incorporate a test which generates a message if the site cannot work without enabling cookies or any other supposedly optional technology. (I speak as a retired web site designer, who always felt my job was to make the web site accessible to the greatest number of visitors, rather than to use it to earn money from advertisers and trackers.)

  • IlikeBTS
    IlikeBTS Posts: 111 Forumite
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper

    I'm done with sb for the day. Too annoyed at so much time wasted. My time is worth more. I just spent nearly an hour completing one of those horrible Savanta surveys with open ended questions where you have to guess the answers to questions about old songs, old movies and olympics winners, then at the very end it decided that survey wasn't for me, and I got nothing! Fuming!

    That, as well as trying desperately to get a single point on CPX for about half an hour, but they don't even give points any longer it seems.

    Honestly, I'd leave a scathing review on Trust Pilot if I wasn't 99% sure they will find my review and ban me from the site that I have been faithfully using for 13 years!

  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 688 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper

    Pebblebeach, I just heard back from Swagbucks about the missing credit from signing up to Cashback, and thankfully they've approved it so it's been added to my daily ledger and will credit to my account in 10 days.

    Handy timing as well because recently I'd started to receive that message again when searching, saying that search wins needed unlocking for 60 days by doing things like Discover offers for at least 5SB, so it'll nicely tick that off, at least when it credits.

  • Hammer_Time
    Hammer_Time Posts: 532 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    Hi All,

    All my quick and easy discover ticks have disappeared, so I am unable to tick off my daily discover on the To Do List. Are there any easy discover points for the daily ticks?

    HammerTime

  • pebblebeach8
    pebblebeach8 Posts: 648 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    Dave, that's good news.

    I put in 2 different queries for the 2 offers Slotswise and Cashback over the weekend, and had a "thank you for your patience" email yesterday, so still waiting to see if I will get paid.

    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 688 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper

    I received a "Thanks for your patience" email on Sunday, so hopefully you'll hear from them soon.

    HammerTime, it's the same for me. All of those ones at Tapjoy that involved watching an ad have disappeared, and am reluctant to try quizzes there because last time I looked they seemed to take too long and be deliberately confusing as to whether a button takes you to the next screen or is part of an ad!

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.