We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Swagbucks 2025
Comments
-
Thanks for this @pebblebeach8 that is exactly the same offer I posted about. Hope submitting a ticket gets the points awarded and sb customer services recognise Slots Wise UK as a dodgy offer from a dodgy company.
I agree with @dave2319 about the bombardment of texts. I recall seeing that this behaviour goes against SB partners policies and is grounds for a complaint.
Please let us know how you get on.
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take in a moment, but by the number of moments that take your breath away...Bees are the most important creatures on the planet, Without their hard work we would all starve🐝1 -
Is anybody else having problems redeeming a Swagbucks reward for an Amazon card through Rewardlink? For several days I just get "Sorry, something went wrong", and on clicking through I get the following:
Unlocking or Viewing Rewards
We're experiencing technical difficulties which may be impacting the ability
to unlock or view your reward. Our team is actively working on a
solution. Please allow 48 business hours while we investigate the issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you.1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

