We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucks 2025

1…139140141142143145»

Comments

  • IlikeBTS
    IlikeBTS Posts: 113
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite

    I'm happy that last night I was credited 2975 points for one of those group chat sessions I did last week. I was so annoyed with Swagbucks yesterday I was on the verge of rage-quitting, but it's so nice when you do one of those sessions and you get paid £20 for it. That's what keeps me coming back.😊

  • IlikeBTS
    IlikeBTS Posts: 113
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Can anybody give me advice on how to get Swagbucks to reply to my ticket? They stopped replying to my tickets about a year and a half ago. I just completed yet another survey that DQ'd me after I completed it. It was a Focal Data survey about AI and data centres. The last few days they have DQ'd me from more of the surveys I have completed than the ones they give me the credit for.😡

  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,814
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    I take screenshots as I know I am approaching the end of the survey, right up until the final page. Included in my screenshot is a small Notepad window (usually in the bottom right corner of the screen) into which I have copied the details of the survey - its ID number, time it should take, SB promised and URL. Then, if I don't get credited, I save the screen shot as a JPG. I go to the Activity Centre, locate the survey and raise a ticket. I remind myself that the ticket will be dealt with by human beings, probably ones who are not very well paid and who are pretty bored with their work, and I say please and thank you. When I get the autoresponse, I reply with everything it asks for, even though I have already provided it in my ticket. Basically, I try to make things as easy as possible for them, so that they really only have to tick some box or other in order to put through my manual credit. Of course it doesn't work every time, but more often than not I get credited within 24 hours.

  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 1,026
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite

    yes I tend to screenshot as well then use the activity ledger as a screenshot too and annotate it when they ask you to regurgitate the same info on the ticket.


    CPX is a pain as they sometimes sneakily change the payout as it’s so unclear if it’s the same survey as you started

  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,814
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    When it's a CPX survey, I always add to Notepad the exact time I started it - that time is shown on the list of surveys on the page where you select it to put in the ticket.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.