We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
The Old Regular Savers Discussion Thread 28/12/24-29/1/26
Comments
-
Melton B.S
How do I withdraw money from my Regular saver 5 please. When I log in all I can do is move money internally. I wish to send it to my bank. Thanks for any help.I choose the rooms that I live in with care,
The windows are small and the walls almost bare,
There's only one bed and there's only one prayer;
I listen all night for your step on the stair.0 -
Click on the 3 horizontal lines, top left. Select payments, faster payments. If you're not seeing the same as me, perhaps you haven't set up your nominated account, in which case I'd phone them on 01664 414141.trickydicky14 said:Melton B.S
How do I withdraw money from my Regular saver 5 please. When I log in all I can do is move money internally. I wish to send it to my bank. Thanks for any help.
3 -
What happens when the limit is reached?pecunianonolet said:30 pages to go until we reach the limit here. Wonder if we can fill another 30 pages with Principality chat? So much speculation about reasons and things we don't have a clue about. We basically serve potential fixes on a silver platter, all they need to do is read here. Their PR agency probably is reading here and creating reports, which is totally normal and I have ordered PR agencies to do similar things in the past, just a different industry.
Just be happy about extra interest you could generate in the past and everyone always knew and clicked to acknowledge T&C's so if it's not happening anymore be happy about the opportunity in the first place, not matter the reasoning behind.1 -
New threadMiddle_of_the_Road said:
What happens when the limit is reached?pecunianonolet said:30 pages to go until we reach the limit here. Wonder if we can fill another 30 pages with Principality chat? So much speculation about reasons and things we don't have a clue about. We basically serve potential fixes on a silver platter, all they need to do is read here. Their PR agency probably is reading here and creating reports, which is totally normal and I have ordered PR agencies to do similar things in the past, just a different industry.
Just be happy about extra interest you could generate in the past and everyone always knew and clicked to acknowledge T&C's so if it's not happening anymore be happy about the opportunity in the first place, not matter the reasoning behind.1 -
Received £1227.61 today from Principality2
-
So it seems MSE has a legacy system if they can't have page numbers above 999 🤣pecunianonolet said:30 pages to go until we reach the limit here. Wonder if we can fill another 30 pages with Principality chat? So much speculation about reasons and things we don't have a clue about. We basically serve potential fixes on a silver platter, all they need to do is read here. Their PR agency probably is reading here and creating reports, which is totally normal and I have ordered PR agencies to do similar things in the past, just a different industry.
Just be happy about extra interest you could generate in the past and everyone always knew and clicked to acknowledge T&C's so if it's not happening anymore be happy about the opportunity in the first place, not matter the reasoning behind.0 -
It would appear they canPixelPound said:
So it seems MSE has a legacy system if they can't have page numbers above 999 🤣pecunianonolet said:30 pages to go until we reach the limit here. Wonder if we can fill another 30 pages with Principality chat? So much speculation about reasons and things we don't have a clue about. We basically serve potential fixes on a silver platter, all they need to do is read here. Their PR agency probably is reading here and creating reports, which is totally normal and I have ordered PR agencies to do similar things in the past, just a different industry.
Just be happy about extra interest you could generate in the past and everyone always knew and clicked to acknowledge T&C's so if it's not happening anymore be happy about the opportunity in the first place, not matter the reasoning behind.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6106986/regular-savings-accounts-the-best-currently-available-list2 -
Or it might just say we're on page 1000 and carry on working fine for another however many pages as it did with the previous versions of the top Regular Savers and EA discussion threads, in which case we can all carry on posting here with my lists staying where they are.Kim_13 said:
New threadMiddle_of_the_Road said:
What happens when the limit is reached?pecunianonolet said:30 pages to go until we reach the limit here. Wonder if we can fill another 30 pages with Principality chat? So much speculation about reasons and things we don't have a clue about. We basically serve potential fixes on a silver platter, all they need to do is read here. Their PR agency probably is reading here and creating reports, which is totally normal and I have ordered PR agencies to do similar things in the past, just a different industry.
Just be happy about extra interest you could generate in the past and everyone always knew and clicked to acknowledge T&C's so if it's not happening anymore be happy about the opportunity in the first place, not matter the reasoning behind.
Regardless though I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all those who have contributed to this thread since I took over p1 nearly a year ago as well as those who contributed to the previous versions run by @Special_Saver2 before me. It's ultimately the collective posts of all those who share their insights and experiences that make this thread of such value.24 -
Seems someone keeps deleting things so we may never reach the limit, keep getting page doesn't exist0
-
I know it's off thread but in case it's helpful for any of the good people on here Topcashback are offering £25 cashback on a whole variety of savings accounts and also includes the £10 Amazon voucher opportunity in the MSE weekly tip. Details in other threads so can be discussed there but easy to miss these opportunities
..... I'll put my tin hat on...6
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



