We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Ocean Parking - McDonald’s Wisemore

13»

Comments

  • villab0y
    villab0y Posts: 34 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Grizebeck said:
    I would say ocean will start litigating soon with Moorside just like ukps/saba/ukcps are doing. 

    We have now received a letter of claim from Moorside. 

    Is the advice to still just ignore?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 165,671 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    villab0y said:
    Grizebeck said:
    I would say ocean will start litigating soon with Moorside just like ukps/saba/ukcps are doing. 

    We have now received a letter of claim from Moorside. 

    Is the advice to still just ignore?
    Of course not. See the NEWBIES thread. Nothing is new here. All stages are covered.

     :) 
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
    Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • villab0y
    villab0y Posts: 34 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    villab0y said:
    Grizebeck said:
    I would say ocean will start litigating soon with Moorside just like ukps/saba/ukcps are doing. 

    We have now received a letter of claim from Moorside. 

    Is the advice to still just ignore?
    Of course not. See the NEWBIES thread. Nothing is new here. All stages are covered.

     :) 
    I just had a read through that thread again, so the advice is send the template email to moorside from the newbies thread? 

    Sorry just wanna make sure I’m doing it correctly. 
  • villab0y
    villab0y Posts: 34 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Sorry, just to confirm I should send the email ant this point?  And should I send it from an unused account. Or my proper one? Are they gonna start sending demands via email too? 
  • villab0y
    villab0y Posts: 34 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    hello everyone, today received a LOC from Moorside along with an email stating I will soon receive LOC. I’ve read the newbie thread and just want to confirm the following template is the correct one for this stage, thanks


    Dear Sirs,

    Your ref : ********

    Proposed legal proceedings

    Claimant: Anchor Security Services Limited

    I refer to your letter of claim.

    I confirm that my address for service for the time being is as follows, and any older address must be erased from your records. 

    [redacted]

    You should revert to your client because the 'propensity to pay' score in my case is zero, so any claim is hopeless and a waste of the court fee (whether 'fronted' by your firm or not). Move on to weaker victims.

    The alleged 'debt' is disputed and any court proceedings will be vigorously defended.

    Yours faithfully,

  • villab0y
    villab0y Posts: 34 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    please can someone confirm this is correct before I send


    thank you.

  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 27,157 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    If that is the text from the second post of the NEWBIE sticky, then yes, it is correct.

  • villab0y
    villab0y Posts: 34 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    Thank you, I just wanted to be 100% sure before sending.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.