swan jug kettle £4 marshallward

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
66 replies 9.6K views

Replies

• Got mine a few days a go and it is great - haven't had the bill yet but my confirmation said £4 so legally they can't take any more.
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • ForgetfulForgetful Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    well just ordered one...
    waiting now for a new kettle
  • jennyjellyjennyjelly Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭
    Just ordered mine and order confirmation says £4, so I think they must have sorted out their problem.
    Oh dear, here we go again.
  • pdoffpdoff Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    i am probably being really thick, but have done my order & clicked on pay by credit card but it's not moving on & i can't find another button to proceed! can anyone tell me where the button is to move onto the next stage of taking payment please?
    Cleaning the house while children are growing is like shovelling snow when it's still snowing!
  • nniknnik Forumite
    285 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Ordered one last night. Been needing a new kettle for ages. No problems with ordering or using code. When clicking on pay by card it took me to a form to fill in details.
    :xmastree::xmassign: :xmastree:
  • pdoff wrote: »
    i am probably being really thick, but have done my order & clicked on pay by credit card but it's not moving on & i can't find another button to proceed! can anyone tell me where the button is to move onto the next stage of taking payment please?

i didnt have anyproblems ordering, maybe just start again....sorry not much help i know, just didnt want to read n run xx
    need to pay my dad back challenge[STRIKE]£3000: £2950: £2750: £2640:£2560:£1560[/STRIKE]:D £0.00:D

I AM A MEMBER OF THE ELITE....STRIP CLUB MEMBER 22
  • Sagz_2Sagz_2 Forumite
    6.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hurumfffff!

Just had a letter from MW saying that because of problems with my card they have cancelled my order! Strange as my card works everywhere else :confused:

Am off to re-order using a different card - wish me luck!
    Some days you're the dog..... most days you're the tree! :D
  • avstaravstar Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Definately try again Norbertsmum as this is a proper billy bargain !
    My kettle was on its last legs and this is a really good kettle for £4 - well pleased ! Thanks OP :-)
  • jennyjellyjennyjelly Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭
    I just ordered a second one for my mum and it came up without the delivery charge but still the full discount so it cost a grand total of 50p! Way to go MW!
    Oh dear, here we go again.
  • susanmcsusanmc Forumite
    206 Posts
    Hurumfffff!

Just had a letter from MW saying that because of problems with my card they have cancelled my order! Strange as my card works everywhere else :confused:

Am off to re-order using a different card - wish me luck!

I had the same letter and also usually have no problems with my card. Seems a bit strange to me. Anyway I reordered it using a different card and it seems to have gone through okay. Should be delivered Monday 14th so will find out then I suppose
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides