swan jug kettle £4 marshallward

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
66 replies 9.6K views

Replies

• Hi there,

What happened to the people who seemed to be being charged the full amounts? Did you get the discounts credited to your debit cards / bank accounts? Or did you cancel the orders?

You can't control everything in life....... your hair was put on your head to remind you of that :p

Proud to be BSC no. 103
  • ZQ297 Free P+P 3.50 off can be in conjunction with the £15 off for a further discount.

Sourced from mailing I received from Marshall Ward:beer:
  • Lillibet_2Lillibet_2 Forumite
    3.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they have caught on, ordered mine yesterday & have received an email saying order cancelled as I am not entitled to the discount.
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • I have ordered kettle will be delivered on wednesday :j
  • bridtownbridtown Forumite
    452 Posts
    Got my Kettle came saturday tell you what prob the best £4 i have ever spent.

Lillibet

I have 2 accounts and worked for 1 of them and didn't work on the other but when i rang them they put the code through

Try ringing up my help ya
  • NudgeNudge Forumite
    7K Posts
    I received my Kettle yesterday thanks to bridtown it is a
    very good bargain thanks again
  • husband ordered the kettle using the code etc, but paid the £4 on his credit card.Just checked bank account and 17.99 or so was taken out.Hes just phoned marshall ward who say if paid on credit or debit card you then need to phone them to get the difference paid back to your card.
  • jonvenjonven Forumite
    598 Posts
    I got the kettle delivered today, excellent for £4, they charged me the full amount on my debit card then refunded the discount so only £4 paid, well pleased, thanks to OP for this :T
    Penny Pinching Pauline
  • Hi there,

What happened to the people who seemed to be being charged the full amounts? Did you get the discounts credited to your debit cards / bank accounts? Or did you cancel the orders?

I ordered my kettle paid via debit card, I then checked on my online banking and it showed that they had took the full amount £17.50 out 3 days later I checked again and they had credited my debit card with £10.50 :T
    January Grocery challenge
    Budget £120
    Spent so far £22.54
  • Skippy2rooSkippy2roo Forumite
    279 Posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I got mine 2 days later for £4 and the difference was credited to my account.
    Sold it on Ebay 1 day later for £10
    Thank you Marshall Ward.:j
    Hello again
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides