swan jug kettle £4 marshallward

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
66 replies 9.6K views

Replies

• It's really NOT worth using codes unless they're issued to you. Loads of people have had a problem with Littlewoods charging them weeks/months down the line, and I believe that this company is part of the same group as Littlewoods.

• Sagz_2Sagz_2 Forumite
    6.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking for a cheap kettle for months! Thanks very much Birdtown xx
    Some days you're the dog..... most days you're the tree! :D
  • I have ordered one earlier using the code, The total to pay was £4.00 paid via debit card, But I have just gone in to track order on my account and it is showing full price of £17.50 is this normal will the £10 plus free delivery come off when order is processed?
    January Grocery challenge
    Budget £120
    Spent so far £22.54
  • Hi there Upsey_daisy if i remember with marshell ward they take full price for the item and when you recive the item they take discount off

hope this helps

happy new year
  • nugpotnugpot Forumite
    38 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Just ordered one - thanks for the link
  • melburymelbury Forumite
    13.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bridtown wrote: »
    Hi there Upsey_daisy if i remember with marshell ward they take full price for the item and when you recive the item they take discount off

hope this helps

I don't understand what you mean, do they credit the discount back to your card? I don't want a voucher, think I'd rather cancel the order.
    Stopped smoking 27/12/2007, but could start again at any time :eek:

• wohoo thanx!
    needed a nokia 6300 and cheapest was argos for 65quid but only as delivery option taking total to £70. marshall ward got for £64 but with 10 quid off and free del got it for £54 but after going thru quidco gna come to 50quid. thanx :j

Comes to £44 with £20off code! [1st time order anyway!]
  • hflower74hflower74 Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone help please?

I had a code through the post and am trying to use it, it works fine is accepted but when i try to pay either by account or debit card there is just a button saying back to basket and nothing that will take me forward to input my payment details??
    Anyone know how to get to that part??
  • Just ordered and total order came to £4.00. Was after a new kettle so brilliant thanks!
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • thank you, my kettle is making some very strange noises and was going to get a new one! this has just saved me the bother :)
    If we attempt nothing, then we can achieve nothing. But if we try and fail, we still can gain.
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cheap Train Tickets

Hidden fares, split tickets and how to beat booking fees

MSE Guides