We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Identification Help

13»

Comments

  • I think this is a weed?



    Flowers are sunshine for the soul
  • -taff
    -taff Posts: 15,616
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I think it's borage
    Non me fac calcitrare tuum culi
  • Farway
    Farway Posts: 15,907
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    Forumite
    -taff said:
    I think it's borage

    second that
    Member of "Rubbish at Radishes" club
  • Thanks for that, you’ve both saved it from the chop 
    Flowers are sunshine for the soul
  • Working_Mum
    Working_Mum Posts: 866
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Borage and Teasels look very similar when they're small - I nearly took one up but grateful I didn't as it is a HUGE borage plant and the bees love it  :)
  • Farway
    Farway Posts: 15,907
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Borage and Teasels look very similar when they're small - I nearly took one up but grateful I didn't as it is a HUGE borage plant and the bees love it  :)
    Depending on upon the place, I find teasels are attractive in their own right, and like borage, bees love them, and birds in winter, plus of course the flower arrangers & craft folks

    Member of "Rubbish at Radishes" club
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.