An Archived List of Switching Offers

Options
Welcome to this thread. I have decided to create this thread to provide a continuously updated list of terms and conditions of switching offers as well as the dates they have run for both for ease of reference after they have recently gone NLA and in case anyone is interested in historical switching offers more generally.

The list has been sorted alphabetically by bank/building society followed by date in chronological order. I will be adding new switching offers as and when they're launched, all of which shall be archived onto the wayback machine for future reference. Due to a limit on the number of characters per post, I've had to split this list over two posts.

There are quite a few switching offers which I haven't found exact dates or Ts&Cs for yet. If anyone has any further details or notices any errors please let me know so that I can correct them.

I have so far compiled the list of switching offers from 2018 onwards. I eventually plan to archive all switching offers going back to when the CASS was launched, however it will likely be around June/July by the time I have chance to look into these. 

In order to make it easier to find specific switching offers it may be of use to note that on many computers, pressing ctrl and F simultaneously brings up a search bar, which can be used to locate specific items a bit quicker.

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure