IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Directions Questionnaire not received from Claimant

Options
Hi, sorry if this question has been answered before, but I couldn’t find anything relevant to my specific question on here.

I’m at the stage where CEL have put in a claim with the court, I’ve done the AOS, defence and DQ submitted by email to the court and CEL (thanks to all the useful advice on here!).

Unfortunately I only received my DQ dated 2nd April on 15th and deadline was 19th. I submitted it in time on 18th. I can see on the money claims website that the court filed CEL’s DQ on 2nd April, however I have not received a copy of this myself.

In theory, could I ask the court to strike out the claim due to CEL failing to serve the DQ to me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,074 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    No, it means nothing and will carry on.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • moonstone97
    Options
    Okay thanks. Should I request them to send it? 
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,074 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    No.  Not useful to you.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback