IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

BW legal "Letter of claim"

Options

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 38,004 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 19 April at 12:04AM
    Options
    You are not helping yourself.

You are the one who wrote "Do I add it to the N1ST?" - (later editing your post to read N1SDT).

By using the term N1SDT you led people to believe you had a County Court Claim Form. People responded accordingly.

Also you are not answering questions.
    In my first reply on this thread I asked for the name of the parking company.
    That request was totally ignored.

You were asked about forms and posted...
    I didn't get any "forms with the LOC" . Just two pages in the letter.
    ...but in your opening post you showed us a letter stating...

• advent2020
    advent2020 Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Keith
    Someone said I needed to enter it in  "N1SDT" I'm dsylexic and mistyped it (and latre corrected it) sorry my bad.
    Maybe I was complying withj "
    IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information"

>That request was totally ignored. - SORRY, may bad agian
    I think the company is "GXS Services Ltd"  I thought I'd put this in hte first post.  A259 near McD

can we proceed from here. The current letter I have a single page LOC and an cover page.no forms
    That first form dindnt mention LOC

That page says enclosures, but there aren't any jsut that page and the cover page - two pages.
    I don't have those pages
    Encos WitIS etter are:
    Information Sheet:
    Reply Form:
    Income and Expenditure Form:
    a sheet explaining what to do next, including how to avoid Court action.
    a form to complete and retum containing four sections.
    a form to complete and return to outline your financial circumstances.

• nopcns
    nopcns Posts: 575 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options

The current letter I have a single page LOC and an cover page.no forms
    That first form dindnt mention LOC

That page says enclosures, but there aren't any jsut that page and the cover page - two pages.
    I don't have those pages
    Encos WitIS etter are:
    Information Sheet:
    Reply Form:
    Income and Expenditure Form:
    a sheet explaining what to do next, including how to avoid Court action.
    a form to complete and retum containing four sections.
    a form to complete and return to outline your financial circumstances.
    What exactly do you mean by a "single page LOC" then mention that "the first form" didn't mention LOC"?

You are not being very clear. Assuming that "Encos WitIS etter are:" means "Enclosed with the letter are:" then there are obviously some forms. You are contradicting yourself in almost every post you make.
  • advent2020
    Options
    It might say englosed.
    There wre leterally two sheets a cover mostly saying form BW legal and what services they provde like and advert and the page I posted (redacted)
    How many times can I say this I don't have those enclosures only a page that mentions them?

I'm not contractiging myslef  or not meaning to

>You are not being very clear. Assuming that "Encos WitIS etter are:" means "Enclosed with the letter are:" then there are obviously some forms. You are contradicting yourself in almost every post you make.

I'm dyslexic and have troubl parsing forms and some of uor wors. my assitant int vailble today. - apologies

One pewron  - Couipn-Mad said use Protal and other Keith said dont
    You nocpns .

I tink I've said /posted.
    orig redaced letter
    told to ignore all otehrs and not share diver name or details and wait until this for,m

Now all I have this two pager
    WOuld it help to post it again. I think I've asked collgeue to redact it beter

It would help me a lot if one person gave the corect , consitent advice

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,144 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 19 April at 12:18PM
    Options
    Just use the portal to reply using the Template LBC response.  Do not expect a sensible reply from the solicitor.  They won't stop.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • nopcns
    nopcns Posts: 575 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    As a "buggerance factor", I would add to your response that no forms were enclosed with the Letter of Claim therefore it was not in compliance with the PAPs. Personally, I would send this on or the day before day 30 and demand that they reissue the LoC with all the appropriate forms enclosed as required by the PAP. Then on or the day before 30 days are up again, I'd send the response from the Newbies/FAQ thread with a debt hold order. Thats' 3 months of them not being to do anything else.  >:)
  • advent2020
    Options
    I tried their "portal" and other links
    http://portal.bwlegal.co.uk/

and get this timeout message. Can someone else check it for me (often my IT let s me down)

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,144 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 22 April at 3:46PM
    Options
    Email them instead then and complain about their portal too.

Complaints@bwlegal.co.uk

You'd have to attach proof of who you are (the V5C for the vehicle is good).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • advent2020
    Options
    I thought I wasn't supposed to admit ownership / driver of the vehicle or is that onl for hewre
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 38,004 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I thought I wasn't supposed to admit ownership / driver of the vehicle or is that onl for hewre
    They have already written to you and guess where they got your address from?
    Yes, from the V5c. They already know the name and address of the registered keeper.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure