IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Defence for Parking Claim - advice please! (Civil National Business Centre)

Options
124»

Comments

• A_JS
    A_JS Posts: 18 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    KeithP said:
    A_JS said:
    Can someone please kindly confirm the up to date email address to send defence, is this: ClaimResponses.CNBC@justice.gov.uk?
    The template Defence thread is bang up to date in this respect.
    I have received the following  :)

Thank you for emailing the Claim Responses Team in the Civil National Business Centre. Please expect a response to your enquiry in 10 days

When sending us documents please ensure you comply with the Practice Direction 5B

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part05/pd_part05b

Documents not complying will not be accepted, in particular if it is over 10MB or 25 printed pages in size.
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,492 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Your email has been received and acknowledged,  the rest is just standard blurb, although it makes no sense to me to tell senders about the limit when it has already been sent!
  • A_JS
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Le_Kirk said:
    Your email has been received and acknowledged,  the rest is just standard blurb, although it makes no sense to me to tell senders about the limit when it has already been sent!
    Hi Le_Kirk, interestingly I also received a letter in the post confirming the receipt of my defence. Is this usual protocol?

Should I be filling out the N180 now..

Thanks again!! 
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,591 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    This is all covered already in the first 12 steps you are meant to be following
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • A_JS
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    @Coupon-madThanks  :)

I just wanted to check as I had not seen a letter like this on other threads. I checked the 12 steps but still not totally clear, can you advise if I wait to receive the N180 please?  (The letter was dated 1st May as shown below)

Thanks all for your expert advice - I do appreciate it!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure