British Gas Hive Saver Tariff

Options
Profiterole
Profiterole Posts: 21 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Interesting developments from BG (Centrica) if you have Hive Heating Plus which you should be able to get more or less free if you Buy at the right time........

When my switch goes through will update with the revised Standing Charges and Rates (Didn't take a screenshot but should have) Both significantly under the Price Promise Tariff so may be worth a look for some.

Comments

• vic_sf49
    vic_sf49 Posts: 532 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    What are the unit rates? 
  • Profiterole
    Options
    Will let you know when the Switch happens. They were cheaper (especially the Standing Charges) but like an idiot I didn't take a screenshot of them prior to the switch.
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,094 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Will let you know when the Switch happens. They were cheaper (especially the Standing Charges) but like an idiot I didn't take a screenshot of them prior to the switch.
    When you post unit and standing charge rates, useful if region of country relates to is mentioned as well.  :)
  • Profiterole
    Options

Electricity
  • Profiterole
    Options

And Gas......

• Profiterole
    Options
    When you post unit and standing charge rates, useful if region of country relates to is mentioned as well.  :)
    I'm in Berkshire. Hope it helps.
  • Profiterole
    Options
    BTW This info is not a recommendation to go with British Gas just information. Along with others I would agree British Gas are terrible, but you have to take what you can get lol
  • vic_sf49
    vic_sf49 Posts: 532 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Not even sure where you found the tariff.  Couldn't find it on BG website, so was it through the Hive app itself?

Probably answered my own question there, as I don't have hive heating plus. 

Not too shabby when compared to the April SVR for the Southern supplier region.

I haven't paid much attention to any fixes yet, as I'm happy on Tracker with Octopus, but good to see some better rates popping up. 
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,094 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I'm in Berkshire. Hope it helps.
    EDF 12 month fix for SC/Unit rate comparison, £50 per fuel exit fee, no exit fee if change to another EDF fixed tariff. Quote was based on typical average medium house usage,

• Fishtel
    Fishtel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Apparently I do not have right type of account 😳
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business